These rules describe in detail the editing process applied to all Society publications.
Appointment of Editing committee, Editor-in-chief
- The editing committee will gather for review of editing works.
- The editing committee will be composed of not more than 20 editors, including the editor-in-chief.
- The editor-in-chief will be appointed by the president and the editors will be co-appointed by the president and the chief editor in consideration of disciplinary field, geographical region, and contributions to their respective field.
- The term of editors will be three years, and they may be reappointed.
Roles of Editing CommitteeThe editing committee will review the following issues:
- Contribution rules of the journal
- Editing plan
- Review rules of manuscripts
- Any other issues related to the editing of Society publications